Saturday, September 14, 2013

Review: Rocks Box

Okay so I'm big on beauty subscription services. I mean ipsy practically keeps me alive while I'm broke. So when I heard about Rocks Box, my interest was piqued. It's a jewelry rental subscription where you fill out a survey and they send you a box with three items of jewelry. Don't like the the items? Send the box back as many times as you like for one monthly fee. Love the item so much you can't part with it? You can buy them for a discounted price. Otherwise you have 60 days to wear it and send it back. I really liked my first box, so I want to share it with you!

 


So it comes on this super cute box


And then your jewelry is inside!

Loot!


So the first piece is a pair of dangly earrings with colorful 'gem' stones. I've gotta say, at first I wasn't sure if these were really me. But I've been rocking them with some really bright pink lipstick and loving it! 

They we have a taupe and gold bangle bracelet. I don't think this is that interesting, but it is very cute regardless. I think this would be cute layered with some other bracelets. 


Finally we have this awesome necklace! This is dead on for what I like. I love that boho/sexy gypsy style of necklace, and have been wearing this all the time.

I think this program is a really fun idea. I really like the concept, and the product they sent me. I love all the new subscription services that are popping up these days, and I definitely recommend trying this one out!

It's $20 dollars per month or less monthly per year, at RocksBox.

Interested? Let me know in the comments below, I love hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment