Sunday, August 19, 2012

Review: Best Face Forward Cleanser


So I thought I'd do a review of the cleanser I'm currently using, Best Face Forward Daily Foaming Cleanser by Formula 10.0.6 (Thats a long one!) I've been using it for about two-three months so I feel like I can give it a fair review now.  There are some things I feel that I have to cover before I move on.

  • If you have combination skin, don't put this near the drier parts of your face, if you have dry with ance, this is NOT the product for you. 
  • If you have sensitive skin, I'd do a patch test. I also recommend maybe only doing it every other day.
  • But hey I'm not a doctor! So be wary of anything I tell you!
So as you can probably tell by the above warnings, this is pretty strong. During the first couple weeks of using this it really dried out the area around my nose, I remedied this by avoiding the area and adding more moisturizer to the affected area. My skin did get more used to it though, now it just feels a little tight if I don't use moisturizer. It does seem to clear up acne pretty well, I do still get a couple breakouts here and there but nothing major. I should also mention that my skin 'adapts' to acne treatments pretty fast so somethings don't work forever on me. =(

It has a sort of pleasant light fruity smell, not necessarily 'passion fruit and green tea' but I like it. It comes with quite a bit of product. It is pretty foamy, but not so foam I can't use it with my clarisonic. I used maybe a dime sized drop all over my wet face and then use my clarisonic. Then I apply my moisturizer.

I have maybe an 8th of the bottle left, and have yet to decide to repurchase when I run out. I like this, but in the intrest of not letting my skin build up a resistance, I might switch this out for a different cleanser for awhile.

Formula 10.0.6 Best Face Forward Foaming Cleanser $6.99 for 5 fl oz
( I got mine at Walgreens, I know they sell it at Ulta too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment