Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Review: Lush Ro's Argan

Yep, it really is that good.
Now normally I wouldn't review a product I don't have the full size of don't have the full size of, but I had to make an exception for this! I got Ro's Argan as a sample last time I was at Lush and I've fallen in love with it. Its one of their body conditioners and feels absolutely divine! Its like smoothing haven all over your body, and is super moisturizing. I don't have to put on lotion after I shower with this. You just take a little bit and smooth it all over, lush says to focus of dry areas the most.

It smells gorgeous! It a has the same sort of true luxurious rose scent that their rose bubbleroon I mentioned in my monthly favorites has, but is dare I say even better! Among the roses are lovely warm notes and a slight hint of spice. I'm super addicted to the scent, I really need to get the full size...

It comes in a big black lush pot, and the product is a creamy pinky peach color. It looks like lotion but is a little thicker then most body lotions. In the big size there is quite a bit of product, but my only real problem with this otherwise amazing product is the price! But I don't thin k even that will stop me with this.

Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner- $29.95 for 7.9 oz here or in lush stores.




No comments:

Post a Comment