Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bronzy Look and Henna

So today I wanted to do a look using my newest eyeshadow, MAC's Woodwinked along with some other new-ish stuff. Also I got to be a henna guinea pig for my friends mother, so I thought I'd show you guys.

So I started off my and eyeshadow primer all over my eye and brows, then I put a little bit of white cream eyeshadow as a base in my inner corner. After that I loaded up my my brush with a light bronzy gold color and applied it all over my lid, save where I put the white. Next I took a much darker bronze color and applied that to the outer corner of my eye and blended it into the crease. Then using a smudge brush I applied the bronzy gold color about three fourths the way in on my lower lash line, after that I went back with the darker bronze and smudged that in the outer most quater of my lash line. Over the white on the inner corner I applied a golden white color to warm it up a littler. Then I used a black eye pencil and lined my lids about half way across and smudged it out to make it softer. After I just applied a quick coat of mascara.

Afterwards I put on my normal foundation and then applied a warm reddish brown blush under my cheekbones and then lightly buffed around the edges of my face. I deepened the contour under my cheeks a tiny bit with bronzer. Then I lightly dust highlighter along my cheekbones.

For my lips I put on a warm berry lipstick and a lipgloss with a pretty shimmer.


Pretty Henna time!

Products Used:
(In order of use.)

Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Nyx Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk, MAC Eyeshadow in Woodwinked, Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Barlust, theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer, Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Perversion, Maybelline Full'n Soft Waterproof Mascara.

Face: Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in 100 Ivory, E.L.F Baked Blush in Rich Rose, Hard Candy Baked Blush in Pin Up, theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Luminizer.

Lips: Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Enthrall, Hard Candy Glossoholic Lipgloss in Rise & Shine.


No comments:

Post a Comment