Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Favorite Fall Nail Polish

So I decided to do a round up of my favorite fall nail polishes, but first I have a little confession to make... I suck at photographing nail polish! Its so hard to get it right. Anyone with a nail polish blog, I commend you. So I'm just going to show you there bottles and describe them. But anyway here are my six favorite nail polishes for fall, and a couple I'm still dying for!


Fall Rainbow! 
(OPI Just a Little Rosti at This, Spoiled I Don't Drink Cheap Wine, China Glaze Jungle Queen, Orly Buried Alive, China Glaze Agro, Sinful Colors San Francisco)


OPI Just a Little Rosti at This: I really love this color. Its a midtone berry color (showing up a bit redder here) with a creamy finish. I also really like the way it looks on my toes. Takes about two coats for full coverage.

Spoiled I Don't Drink Cheap Wine: This color is so pretty! Its also a lot more purple in person but its a shimmering berry-plum color. Not my favorite formula, takes about three coats and sorta thin but worth it.

China Glaze Jungle Queen: Its a grayed lavender color with purple shimmer in certain lighting. It has a cool sort of dusty quality. I usually do two to three coats depending on my mood.


Orly Buried Alive: I want to start by saying that I really don't like brown nail polish, on me that is. I always liked it on other people but never found one that suited me. Well this was the one! Its a bronze with lots of sparkle, I really like this one.

China Glaze Agro: THIS POLISH IS FANTASTIC. Sorry had to get that out of my system, it really is though. Its a beautiful olive-y green polish with lots of fine green, yellow, and orange shimmer. Its one of the best formulas I have, it thick but very smooth and easy to work with. Almost a one coater.

Sinful Colors San Francisco: I'm actually wearing this right now. Its not as dark as it seem in the bottle, its a bright emerald green that really catches attention against my dark fall clothes. Its a little on the thin streaky side unfortunately, it needs about three coats.

These are the colors I've been loving for fall. There are two others that I'm lusting after though, Rescue Beauty Lounge's Anne (So pretty! So expensive....) and Opi for Sephora's I Think I Cayenne.

Well thats all but I'd love to here what some of your fall favorites are! Also don't forget to vote on what Halloween look to do next in my series!


No comments:

Post a Comment