Monday, November 12, 2012

Monthly Favorites: Sep/Oct 2012

Alright so its the eleventh... of november.... normally I aim for the first.... fail.... and this is more of fall favorites post because I spaced doing september's. So much incompetence lol.


#1 BBW Dark Kiss Shower Gel. Mmmm its so yummy smelling last fall I practically lived in the Dark Kiss lotion but this year I'm slowing down so I don't burn out on it. To me it smells like an sexy woman wearing a oriental perfume baking pie. Its very very sweet, but its also warm with a hint of musk. And the sweetness grows on you.

#2 MAC Amber Lights Eyeshadow. I'm loving this warm light bronzy color on my lids for fall. Its one of my go to lid shades in the morning if I'm sort on time or uninspired. I often wear this on the lid with a white shimmery highlight just in the corner and a darker brown in the crease. Good times.

#3 MAC Rich Ground Fluidline. Another staple for quick morning looks, its a creamy reddish bronze gel eyeliner. It good for just a little color, or definition when you dont want something as harsh as black.

#4 Opi Deutsch You Want Me Baby? Nail Polish. Ha ha the names from the German collection are great, but I didn't just buy it for the name. This nail polish is a stunning  metallic orange that I've been wearing all the time lately. Like every other nail color. Very very pretty.

#5 Holika Holika Petit Clearing BB Cream. You guys have heard me talk about this before, but after wearing almost everyday for a month this is definitely an October favorite.

#6 Kenra Color Maintenance Shampoo. A friend of my family's works for Kenra so sometimes I get presents! (Brief little ad, my hair is Kenra hair dye too.) But I've really been loving this one, its kept my color really well. and thats hard with reds. Its perfect for me because my hair is dyed, but not dry or damaged. In fact my hair is fairly oily and so far this has been the best for controlling oil while keeping my color. Also it smells like real fresh raspberries, yum!

#7 Darling Girl Liquid Luxe Kiss Lipgloss in Fenix. Love this lipgloss! Its neutral without being boring, I love it for work! Also my boyfriend doesn't mind it because its so smooth and non-sticky for a lipgloss. I'm definitely buying more soon.

#8 Urban Decay Smoked Palette. I felt like this deserved a mention because I've used it sooo much the past two months. Truly lovely palette, and I think the price is easily justified.

#9 Mario Badescu Drying Lotion. Why this is called a lotion is beyond me. But this is currently my favorite spot treatment for ance. I just dot it on before I got to bed and it helps heal the zit. Magic! XD

#10 Maybelline Lash Stiletto Waterproof Black Mascara. I've been loving this lately. My all time favorite macara is Full n' Soft because its sooo fool proof. I could put it on in my sleep. But this is a little more dramatic, which my sad little lashes could definitely use.

And my non beauty related favorite of the month.... Pomegranates! I adore pomegranates, I'm so glad they're back in season.

No comments:

Post a Comment