Saturday, January 5, 2013

Review: Que Bella Deep Cleansing Aloe Vera Mask

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a good weekend. Today I'm reviewing a face mask from Que Bella. I noticed these in the natural beauty isle while I was at Target, they had three or four of the masks and then pouches of bubble bath.

I normally post a picture of the face mask on, but this one is actually clear so the pictures just looked weird. I suppose this makes sense because its aloe based. This one claims to 'cleanse ance prone skin, keeping it in check, and helping to nourish and rejuvenate." I thought this one would be perfect because now that its winter I still break out, but my skin gets much drier.

Its smells very strongly of lemon, and tree tree oil, which are also two of main ingredients. It wasn't strong enough to bother me, but if you're sensitive to scent it might. It comes out as a clearish gel/cream. And theres quite a lot in the package. Probably enough for two applications, but I used most of it. 

Initially it was very very tingly. Almost to the point of being uncomfortable. After a minute or so the tingling stopped, but my face felt a bit tight. After the recommended 15 minutes, I washed off my face with warm water and a wash cloth. My skin did not feel moisturized, I had to add moisturizer after because my face definitely felt dry. The next day I really didn't see any improvement with my skin, so I'm not a huge fan. =( However, I will be checking out they're bubble bath!

(P.S: This mask isn't listed on their website... I find that weird.)

$1.99 for 14ml Target Stores

No comments:

Post a Comment