Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Favorites!

Hello 2013! I'm very excited for the new year, and I'm dying to tell you guys all of my top favorites for this past year. Many of these you've probably heard me talk about, because they're the ones that have stuck with me all year. Many of them before I even started to blog. Lets get started!

1: Urban Decay's Smoked Palette. Love this to bits! I got it in September and I probably use it three times a week. My most used shades are Barlust and Mushroom, but I love them all!

2: theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Luminizer I did a review of this here way back in August. Its still my favorite, definitely a HG product for me.
$24 www.thebalm.com

3: Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Enthrall. LOVE this lipstick! I might cry if they discontinue it, no joke. Its the perfect natural red on me!
$4-7 Drugstores

4: Kat Von D Lock It Foundation. Alo reviewed this one. My favorite full coverage foundation, its fantastic. 
$34 www.sephora.com

5: Lime Crime Chinadoll Palette. Such beautiful bright colors! And I can't count all the tutorials I've used this palette in. I can confidently say this is one of the best buys I've ever made, it really opened me up to a lot more bright looks.
$35 http://www.limecrimemakeup.com/

#6 Eye Lips Face Kabuki Brush. This brush is so dense and soft! Its like a kitten that applies powder to your face. I bought one to use for setting powder and liked it so much I bought a second for blush! Seriously they're so cheap, just go try one.
$6 http://www.eyeslipsface.com/

#7 Mac Blacktrack Fluidline. Smoothest, creamiest gel liner I've ever used! Big fan, not much more to say.
$15 http://www.maccosmetics.com/

#8 Holika Holika Petit Clearing BB Cream. My favorite BB cream, I can't say it helps acne but it doesn't break me out the way many BB creams do. I were this as my everyday foundation. I reviewed it  here.
$13 http://www.prettyandcute.com

#9 Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush. I have three of these blushes and two of them are in heavy rotation for me. I love Plum Wine (Shown) and Pink Frosting which is a beautiful bright warm pink. The third I have is Candy Coral a coral-y orange. That one isn't nearly as pigmented, so I'd advise you to buy only the darker colors from this range.
$6 (Varies) Drugstores

#10 Nyx Brow Powder Cake in Red/Auburn. It is actually really hard to find brow products made for red heads! I refuse to use brunette shades! Don't tell me 'Oh its a red based brown' SA's I know better! Ranting aside, I really like this brow powder. And although the brush in the set is useless (shocker) the little spoolie that comes with is helpful.
$6 www.nyxcosmetics.com

#11 Sugarpill Goldilux Loose Eyeshadow. Holy pigmentation Batman! Possibly the goldest gold ever, especially when foiled. Its really really metallic when foiled, its pretty crazy.
$12 sugarpillshop.com

#12 theBalm Sexy Mama Pressed Powder. Adorable and useful? Sign me up! So far I've yet to find a product by theBalm that hasn't wowed me. I actually need to buy a new compact, I'm almost out.
$20 thebalm.com

#13 Thirteen is a bit out of place, sorry! But its Nyx Mega Shine Lipgloss. Super shiny, smooth, cheap lipgloss that comes in a billion colors. Smells like cherry tootsie pops, which is a bit distracting at first but not bad. Love.
$5.50 www.nyxcosmetics.com

But of course my ultimate 2012 favorite was starting this blog! Love you guys so much, and I really appreciate when you comment. Happy New Year guys. =)

Want more Spice Drop Fun? Follow me on Twitter @SpiceDropBlog !

No comments:

Post a Comment