Monday, December 31, 2012

Quick Look: New Years!

Hey everyone, happy last day of 2012! Everyone still here, world didn't end? How shocking! I decided to do my makeup last night to show you guys. I'm a little sad though, the pictures really don't do the glitter on my eyes justice. Its a white pink/ green duo chrome, so just pretend! ;D




I started out with Too Faced Shadow Insurance, and then Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy. Then I took Tarina Tarantino Sparklicity Powder in Opal and patted it oll over the lid. (Again waaayyy more magical in person!) Then I took MAC Omega Eyeshadow and put it through my crease focusing on the inner corner. I then took a little bit of Omega under the eyes and smudged it out. Then I applied MAC Blacktrack Fluidliner, and made a small wing then line my upper lid. Then Mascara and Brows, exciting.

Then I put on Kat Von D Lock It Foundation in Light 48 and buffed it out. I used Hard Candy Blush in Pin Up as a Contour, and added a little of the pinky highlighter from Benefit 10 boxed powder for a little color. 

For lips I used MAC Mocha lipstick, with Smashbox Lipgloss in Illume. ( A sparkly nude shade.)

Happy NYE everyone! xoxo A.

No comments:

Post a Comment