Saturday, December 22, 2012

Winter Solstice Part 2

So the longest night of the year is over! Its mid morning now, and bright and sunny. And while tonight will still be dark, it'll stay a little lighter for longer every day to come now! =) It just makes me so happy! So I made this brightly colored sunny look, in sort of the opposite style of my first look.


So I started out with a primer all over my eyes, and the put some tape along the sides to make a clean edge. Then I took a white cream base and put it all over my eyes. On my lids I patted a bright yellow color all over. Then going to the edge of the tape I took a bright orange and made a wing connecting to the yellow. Then I added red to my crease to add more depth, and blended it between the yellow and orange well. Then I made a wing following the tape line again. Then I took my tape off and lined under my eye a little bit. I filled my brows super lightly and applied mascara.

For my face I wanted a light shimmery finish, the reverse of my pervious look. So I put on a bb cream for a light coverage base. Then I took a shimmery golden peach toned blush and blended it in. Then add some light bronzer around your face to brighten you up. (I'm actually wearing a TON of bronzer in this, because the light is so blue grey today! I'm like an oompa loompa in real life.)

For my lips I put on a bright shimmery coral, and patted a golden shimmer over it.

Products Used:
Eyes: Urban Decay PP, Nyx Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk, Lime Crime Goldfish Eyeshadow (Chinadoll), Sleek Orange eyeshadow (Sunset Palette), Lime Crime Fly Dragon Fly Eyeshadow (Chinadoll), Mac Blacktrack Fluidliner, Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara.

Face: Holika Holika Petit Clearing BB Cream, Mai Couture Highlighter Sheets in St. Barts, Benefit 10 Bronzer.

Lips: Nyx Round Lipstick in Miracle, Hard Candy Tropics Bronzer.

Hope you liked this look, and that things get a little bit brighter for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment