Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Feb 13 Favorites!

Hey guys sorry it's been awhile, I've been kinda lazy. I don't have too many favorites for last month because I haven't been buying many new things. So lets just jump right in!


So the first product is my MAC Gelcreme Fluidline in Redhead. This came out with MAC's stylish brow collection a couple months ago. I normally try not to put LE things in my favorites, but I really like this product and hope they repromote it again.

My second favorite is Nivea Vanilla Macadamia Kiss Lip Butter. This smells soooo good! This was another Missglamorazzi recommendation that I caved in for. But it's a cheap indulgence and works well.

Next is a Voluspa Petite Decorative Candle in Goji Tarocco Orange. This smells so good, its almost ridiculous! It comes in a gorgeous red tin with a cool foral motif, and its a great scent to bridge from winter in to spring. It the wonderful orange that I always associate with winter, but also bright exotic fruit notes that help perk me up. These candles smell fantastic and burn quite awhile.  Best of all they aren't too expensive, about the price range and sizes of Slatkin candles (which I also love!).

After that is my Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Black Mascara. I reviewed it here, so I won't ramble on about it. But needless to say I still like it quite a bit.

Another favorite is Cover Girl LipPerfection Lipstick in Impassion. You may have heard me talk about these before because another color in this line, Enthrall, is pretty much my favorite lipstick ever. No joke. This one is also great, if not HG worthy. It's a beautiful metallic copper color that looks really great with my red hair. Goes on smooth, non drying, this one isn't quite as long lasting but still a good few hours of wear. Love these so much.

And finally NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny. A true drugstore gem! I needed a matte bronzer and heard this was a good dupe for Nars Laguna Bronzer. I've never tried Laguna, but it has very good reviews so I thought I'd check this out. I like it a lot, its buildale, very matte, and doesn't look unnatural on my sad winter skin.

Non beauty favorite of the month? Anything tropical. Pineapple, mango, banana, humidity you name it. I'm just glad February is done, it was really starting to get to me. XD

4 comments:

  1. Yum can't wait for those Nivea lip butters to come out in my country! And wish we could get that NYC bronzer here I've heard so many great reviews but alas :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww sad! What country are you from? (Lol, not to be creepy!)

      Delete