Sunday, October 7, 2012

Quick Look: Job Interview Look!

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting lately, huge fail on my part. I've just been feeling sort of crappy and down lately and have had a ton of work. But thats no excuse! I try to post every other day, and thats a goal I need to work harder to uphold. So yesterday I had a job interview and I thought I'd so you my makeup. So for the crappy quality, I took this with my computers camera.

Look at that face. That face is downright employable.

I wanted to keep my makeup light but polished so I started out with my Holika Holika Petit Clearing BB Cream all over my face. Then I added Urban Decay's Kink a light matte nude color all over my eyes. Then with an angled brush I lined my lids fairly thickly with MAC's Rich Ground Fluidline. I Define my brows with MAC Omega Eyeshadow (OH! I'm totally blonde at the moment, all my color is gone for now) and then added mascara to my top and bottom lashes using Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof Black Mascara. On my cheeks I blended out a tiny bit of E.L.F Studio HD Blush in Encore  for a rosy flush. I topped it with a light dusting of theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Luminizer for shine. (I was reminded of neopolitan ice cream!) For a little perk up I used my favorite and dwindling lipstick Tarte LipSurgence lip tint in Moody.

When ever I'm nervous I wear my Euphoria perfume, it always makes me feel more confident. Do you guys have a 'confidence scent'? Also would it be cool if I told what scent I'm wearing in posts? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment