Sunday, October 21, 2012

Unboxing Benefit 'Ulta'mate Sexy Six Set

So I was at Ulta earlier this week and I found this absolutely adorable little set from Benefit. Its an Ulta exclusive set with six of benefits best selling products. And I have pictures!

This kit includes Posie-Tint a pink lip and cheek stain, Highbeam a liquid highlighter, That Gal a brightening Face Primer, Hoola Benefit's famous matte bronzer, Stay Don't Stray a Eyeshadow Primer, and Badgal Lash a Black Mascara.



I swatched the whole set going from left to right we have That Gal, Posie Tint (Top), High Beam (Bottom), Stay Don't Stray (Top), and Hoola Bottom, and lastly Badgal Lash.

I've gotta say I'm the most excited for Poise tint and Hoola, I'll probably do a full review on some of these later.

Benefit 'Ulta'mate Sexy Six Set is $24.00 in Ulta stores and on Ulta's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment