Monday, February 18, 2013

Bobbi Brown Corrector Concealer

Herro there. Today I'm finally reviewing Bobbi Brown's concealer. I bought this in the beginning of January, and have been using it since then. You may have seen this if you've looked through the product in my last few tutorials. Its taken me so long to review because there a bit of a learning curve, at least for me. In fact I almost returned it. But I figured it out, so let go see!




So on the left here if my unconcealed eye, the lighting in this picture actually downplays my under eye circles but you can tell the difference. I get dark purplish under eye circles, with visible blue/green viens. (Yay!) Its very distracting, so I need a pretty full coverage under eye concealer, that wont crease or fade. On the right is my eye with the Bobbi Brown concealer, as you can see much improvement. I'm wearing the shade Porcelain Peach, which at first I thought was too light, but I've learn how to blend it properly into my foundation so now it works. However I don't think I could get away with wearing it alone. Soo.... 
Pros:
  • Good coverage
  • Very creamy
  • Blends into foundation nicely
Cons:
  • Doesn't last all day, about five hours on me. (Can be fixed with setting powder!)
  • So creamy that can be smudged (Again, powder.)
  • Shade could be closer
  • Price. This is more then I'd like to spend.
All and all I do like this concealer. Most of the issues I have with it are easily fixed, expect the price which is going to effect my choice to repurchase. 

Bobbi Brown Corrector Concealer is $23.00 USD for 0.05 oz here.

What do you guys think, worth the cost? Tell me in the comments, I'd love to hear your opinion! 





No comments:

Post a Comment