Saturday, February 9, 2013

Review: Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara

Now of all of the beauty products in the verse, I just don't find mascara that exciting. I mean I like it, but its not something I feel like trying a lot of. You may have noticed this, as I only use a couple mascaras in my tutorials. But I ran out of both of my trusty Maybelline Lash Stiletto and Full and Soft, both waterproof versions. And although I have plenty of small mascaras, I need to have waterproof. I'm an emotional freak, with allergies so normal formula mascara isn't the best idea for everyday use. I'd heard good things about Maybelline's newest mascara from Missglamorazzi (Love her!) and thought I'd try it out.


So here are my natural lashes... or lack there of. They're very blonde and not super long (probably due to the fact that I wear waterproof mascara everyday....)


And with a good coat of The Rocket....
Much improved! Again my lashes aren't very long so nothing is going to make them look super fake and long. But this works pretty well. Its definitely a lengthing mascara, rather than volumizing. But I prefer mascara that way. The brush is taking some getting used to. Its the king with small rubber prickles instead of big fibers. (Much like Benefit They're Real! which would be perfect if it was waterproof...) All and all I'm a fan, what do you think? Tell me in the comments! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment