Thursday, February 14, 2013

Chocolate Covered Cherry (Valentines!)

Hello my lovely readers! I decided to do a Valentines look inspired by a valentines classic, chocolate covered cherries. If you'd prefer a a cute pink valentines look, I have one here that might suit you. :)



Now I'm a firm believer that should always make yourself feel special, especially on special occasions. So after evenly spreading primer all over your eye take a white eye shadow base ( or eyeliner) and put it in your inner corner and brow bone. Start from where ever the highest part of your brows and smooth the base down.
Next take a raspberry colored eyeshadow, and pat it slightly off the center of your lids. After that I blended a bronze color into the outer edge of the raspberry color. After that take a light brown color on a fluffy brush and softly blend it around your crease for a soft smoky effect. After that take a darker brown and fill in your crease. Then bring the dark brown down a little and blend it into your lower lash line. Next step take a pink eyeshadow and blend the raspberry toward the inner corner with it, but don't go all the way. After that gently pat a nude color over the white base over your brow bone. This makes it look really smooth and perfect. The for the inner corner highlight I used a shimmery white gold color. ( tip use your face high liter if you can!) That I lined my upper water line and my lash line part way, both with black. After a quick coat of black mascara, I put on my favorite little half lashes. These will elongate your eye and add a little more drama.

After you finish your eye makeup do your foundation. I start out with concealer under my eyes and then put on a full coverage foundation. Blend blend blend! Then I highlighted and contoured, then added a rosary flush with a shimmering blush.

To finish it off I put on my favorite red lipstick, and called it good!


Products used:
Eyes: Too Faced shadow, Nyx jumbo eyeshadow pencil, Sleek raspberry eyeshadow ( original palette), MAC woodwinked, Urban Decay Buck, Urban Decay Backdoor, Urban Decay foxy, MAC free to be, theBalm Mary Lou manizer luminizer, Urban Decay 24/7 perversion pencil, MAC black track eyeliner, Maybelline the Rocket mMascara, Ardell 305 lashes.

Face: Bobbi Brown Concealer, Kat Von D Tattoo Lock it foundation in Light 48, NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny, MAC Ring of Saturn Blush

Lips: Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Enthrall.

Happy Valentines everyone, love you guys! If you love this look, feel free to tell me about it in the comments. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment