Sunday, February 3, 2013

Blue Green Look!

I want to start this post by berating myself for being lazy and not posting enough. I've been crazy busy... but thats still no excuse! So anyway I've been doing brighter looks lately because I hate winter, and this is another one! This look uses some stuff I've recently gotten, but the main pont was to use some products that have been gathering dust in my makeup collection. So I hope you like the look!




So I started out with primer all over my eye (Shocking I know!), and then I took a shimmering lime green and applied it to the inner third of my eye lids. Then I took a turquoise eyeshadow and patted it on the center of my lid. It wasn't blending into a nice enough gradient with the lime for me, so I added a bit of a slightly blue toned medium green and used it to transition the two colors. Then taking a dark emerald shade, I deepened my crease and extended my eyeshade out a little into a point. Then bringing it down I smudged the emerald into the outer third of my eye. I really loved the colors in this look so I kept the liner minimal, just on my upper water line. Then I added black mascara and did my brows.

After my eye makeup I put on foundation and concealed under my eyes. No blush on this one, but I added a little light golden cream highlighter to my cheeks.

For lips I just added a little plum tinted lip balm, to add a little color without competing with my eye makeup.
Products Used:
Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Nyx Ultra Pearl Pigment in Grass, Sleek Turquoise Color (Orignal Palette), Lime Crime Jade O Lade (Chinadoll Palette), Urban Decay Loaded Eyeshadow, Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion, Benefit They're Real! Mascara, Mac Brow Creme Fluidline in Redhead, Nyx Brow Cake in Red.

Face: (I totally forgot what foundation I used XD),  Bobbi Brown Concealer in Porcelain Peach, Benefit Watts Up! Highlighter.

Lips: Korres Plum Lip Butter.

Hope you guys liked this look, it was fun to do and gave my Grass Pigment and Sleek Orignal Palette a little love. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment