Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pink Blossom Look!

Sooo.... I'm done with winter. It needs to end now. So I did this pinky look to cheer me up. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I hope you like this look!




After putting on bb cream I put primer all over my eyes. Then with a fluffy brush I put a pale shimmery pink all over my lid. Then I took a bright coral color and blended it in to my crease. To deepen the crease color just a little I added red to the outer corner and blended it in the coral. Then I made a thick line across my lid with gel liner and added a little wing. Then my upper waterline with black pencil. I thought it was a little top heavy, so I added a little light brown under my eyes. After that I filled in my brows and put on mascara.

I put a peachy cream highlighter, and then put on pink blush. I used quite a heavy hand with the blush and almost blended it to the edge of my eye makeup for a rosy almost doll like effect. Then to finish it off I applied a pink tinted lip balm.

Products Used:
Eyes: UD Primer Potion, Wet n Wild Color icon trio in Walking on Eggshells (light pink color), MAC Free to Be, Lime Crime Fly Dragon Fly (Chinadoll), Urban Decay Buck, MAC Blacktrack Fluidline, Urban Decay Perversion, Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara, MAC Brow GelCreme Fluidline, Nyx Brow Powder in Red.

Face: Holika Holika Petit Clearing BB Cream, Bobbi Brown Concealer in Porcelain Peach, MAC Cream Color Base in Hush, Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Blush in Parasol.

Lips: Avon Shine Attract Lipstick in Guava.

I really like this look, I feel like a pink macaroon! And I hope you liked it too, have a great day everyone! XOXO A.

No comments:

Post a Comment