Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pack With Me!

So I'm going away from the weekend to exotic Missouri, lol. I'm normally really bad about packing waaaayyyy more makeup then I need. But I've scaled back. and I thought I'd show you what I'm bringing!

So to start with I've got some eye essentials, my everyday mascara Maybelline Full n Soft, a mini Urban Decay Zero 24/7 eyeliner, a mini UD Peimer Potion, and my brow stuff.

Then for face products I'm bringing even less. A little sample tub of some MUFE HD foundation ( in either 110 or 115 can't remember!) and my Bobbi Brown Concealer in Porcelain Peach ( review soon!).

For eyeshadow I'm keeping it simple and just bringing my Tarina Tarantino Jewel Shadow Palette. The colors are so easy to blend and give me good options with out taking up too much space.

Just taking one blush! My favorite, MAC Ring of Saturn Mineralize Blush.

Three lip products, this is what's killing me- I'm such an addict! I'm taking my new sweetheart Korres Lip Butter in Plum, MAC Mocha Lipstick, and Burt's Bees ip balm. I might be bad and sneak an extra lipgloss in my pocket... And lastly my little sephora mirror!

I hope you liked this. I always love nosey stuff like this, so please tell me if you do too! Do you like traveling?

No comments:

Post a Comment