Sunday, July 7, 2013

Fairytale Series: Princess and the Frog

So today I have the second installment in the my fairytale series. Todays look is a little more understated then the last, they'll probably vary in how wearable they are. For this I wanted to focus on a lilly pad motif, and greens and purples. More of the feel of the story than a direct interpretation.




After doing my foundation and concealer (run of the mill, nothing fancy) I put a eyeshadow primer all over my eye area. Then I took a white cream base and patted it on my my eyelid. Then I took a mint green and applied it over the white base. With a medium blue green shade on a pencil brush I ran it through my socket and then went out and made a curved V for the shape of my eyeshadow. Then I blended the green down to fill in my inter crease. From the outer corner I went down angle that matched the top and then pulled in, and blended it into the the outer third under my eye. Then I blended a purple into the center of my lower lash line. Then with black gel eyeliner and an angled brush, I made a small curved wing. Then I gave my upper and lower lashes a good coat of black mascara. Then I filled in my eyebrows normally.

For my blush I blended a plum gel blush into the apple of my cheeks, then powdered over it a little so it wasn't as intense. Then I applied a lavender lipstick to finish off the look. 

Products Used:
(In order of use)
Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion, NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk, Wet n Wild Color Trio in I Dream of Greenie mint color, Lime Crime eyeshadow in Jade o Lade (Chinadoll), Sugarpill Poison Plum Eyeshadow, MAC Blacktrack Gel Liner, Maybelline The Rocket Mascara, MAC Redhead Brow Gel Cream, NYX Red Brow Powder.

Face: Rimmel Long Lasting Foundation in Ivory, Tarte Maracuja Concealer, ELF Studio HD Blush in Showstopper, Bare Minerals Orignal Mineral Veil.

Lips: NYX Round Lipstick in Castle.

Thanks for reading! What's your favorite fairytale?

No comments:

Post a Comment