Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happy One Year Anniversary for Spice Drop Beauty!



Oh my goodness! Has it really been a whole year? This year has gone by so fast and I am so happy that this blog has been a part that year. I'm so thankful for everyone who reads this blog, regularly or not. Especially those of you who comment, I really value your input. Always feel free to comment, and constructive criticism is encouraged! I feel honored that you guys take time to look at my blog, it means more to me then you can imagine. =)

I really wanted to do my first giveaway today, but I don't have that quite worked out yet! How ever my Blogiversary comes with some other big blogger milestones! A few weeks ago I reached 100 blog posts which is very exciting, and also I recently got my first PR company to send me product to review! This opens some new doors for me, and it means that I'll have more reviews for you guys. I'll have that up as soon as I get a proper disclaimer together. But until then I have a blogiversary quick look for you guys!


I made cupcakes! 
I started out with Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Deauville for a smooth perfect base. Then I along the edges of my face I blended a tiny bit on NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer to add a little more color. For a contour I used NYX Taupe Blush very lightly under my cheekbones, along my nose, my temples, and my jawline. Then I added a pop of Tarina Tarantino Parasol Doll Skin Blush for a sweet hint of pink on my cheeks. To finish off my face I added then pale pink highlighter from Benefit's 10 boxed powder on my cheekbones. 

Moving to eyes I put Urban Decay Primer Potion all over, and then NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk on my lids and under my brows as a base. Then over the white on the lid I patted MAC Free to Be and and mix of that and Sugarpill Love + on the outermost third of my lid. In my outer V and under my eyes I put Urban Decay Barlust and blended out the edges with the pink shade in the Wet n Wild Comfort Palette. Over the white under my brows I patted Urban Decay Kinky for a creamy matte nude brow highlighter. In my inner corner I used the same highlighter I used on my face. Then I applied some MAC Blacktrack Fluidliner right along my lashline. Then I applied a coat of Benefit They're Real! Mascara. Then I filled in my brows with MAC Redhead Brow Creme.

For lips I applied Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Balm and patted some Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick in Wink the perfect medium pink lip.

I hope you guys liked my quick look, and thank you again for reading! I'd love to hear more from you guys! XOXO, A.



2 comments: