Saturday, November 24, 2012

Snow Bunny Look

Well the weather decided to turn seasonally appropriate on Thanksgiving night, and now everything has a fresh white blanket of snow. I love snow (at the beginning of winter at least) so I thought I'd do a snow inspired look for you guys. I also wanted to try out Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy as a glitter glue... because glitter happens. Lol enjoy!




I started out by concealing under my eyes and applying a even layer of BB cream all over my face. And then big shocker here–– I applied primer all over my eye. After that I put a white base all over my lids and then toped it with matte white eyeshadow for ultra white lids. Then with a medium grey eyeshadow I gently blended into the crease and pulled it out slightly following the natural line of my eye into a small soft wing. 

Taking a sticky base for glitter I carefully patted it starting just after the grey through the center of my lids. Then I took holo style cosmetic glitter and and pressed it on to the sticky base with my finger. I went under my eyes with a fan brush to get rid of fallout glitter. Then I lined my lower waterline with white eyeliner. After that I took a little more of the grey from earlier and softly brought it in about halfway under my eyes with a smudge brush, following the same line from earlier. Then I defined my brows and applied black mascara to my upper lashes.

The skin I wanted to keep fairly pale but flushed and healthy looking. So I took a natural looking bright pink blush and brushed it on my apples and up. Then I highlighted variously places on my face lightly to give a little glow. I finished it off with a light peachy lipgloss.

Products Used:
Eyes:  Urban Decay Primer Potion, Nyx Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (as base), Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Mushroom, Fryinnae Pixie Epoxy, Random Cosmetic Glitter, Nyx Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (as liner), Nyx Brow Powder in Red, Maybelline Lash Stiletto Waterproof Black Mascara.

Face: Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Light, Holika Holika petit clearing BB cream, Tarina Tarantino Doll Skin Blush in Parasol, theBalm Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer.

Lips: Nyx Megashine Lipgloss in Nude Peach.

Hope you enjoyed the look! Whats your favorite part of winter?

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh...how wintery and gorgeous do you look? I love this look on you. That Nude Peach is fabulous!! Oh...and since I'm a Florida girl, I'm not a fan of winter anything. I can deal with it but snow scares me. I'd love to move to the islands and have tropical weather, blue skies and coconut drinks year round. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Minnesota definitely prepares you for winter, but I can't say I wouldn't agree to a tropical vacation right now! XD

      Delete