Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Glam May 13

Hey everyone! I must say this month's bag was fantastic! They've started personalizing them a bit more, and I must say I'm liking it!

So first we have a lipgloss from Juice Beauty. I got the color Champagne, a sheer pearly shade. It's very smooth, I really like the way this lip gloss feels. Also this lipgloss is organic, which is always nice. Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss retails for $15 USD.

Next we have a perfume roller ball from Pacifica. I got the island vanilla scent. The vial is glass and the roller seems pretty sturdy. This perfume lasts a very long time on the skin, without being overpowering. Downside, I'm not a huge fan of this scent. It's a little one dimensional for me. But good product overall. This retails for $12 USD. (Side note, this product is vegan)

Then is Zoya nail polish in Neely, a whitened mint creme shade. I love it so much! This is possibly my favorite item this month. This polish is creamy, opaque in two coats, and a great neutral for spring and summer. Big fan. Retails for $8 USD

After that is Mirabella Color Sheen lipstick. I got the color Posy, a bright sheer raspberry. I really like this. It comes in a lipstick bullet, looks like a stain, but feels very smooth like a balm. I always love a good tinted lip balm and this is no exception. Color Sheens Retail for $22 (!!!) USD.

And finally we have Yaby Concealer, in pan form. I must admit I haven't fully tested this one, because it 's really not my color. I got in the shade Honey, which is a medium color with a very strong yellow undertone.\

My Glam is $10 a month at Ipsy.com




No comments:

Post a Comment