Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fall Haul! Sephora + Urban Decay

Ermahgerd. Fall is officially here! Autumn is by far my favorite season and this especially applies to makeup! Dark lips, jewel tones, plums. Ughhhh so much love. Anyway I recently spent waayyyy too money at Spehora and Urban Decay recently, so I thought I would show you and give you some first impressions.

It wasn't until I photographed them together that I noticed a distinct color theme

Okay first we have the crown jewel of this haul, the brand new Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette! The first few days it was out it was only available on their web site, and I cracked down. Clearly waiting the three days for it to get to Sephora would have killed me. Anyway this palette is fantastic! I'll do a separate post that's more in depth later, but quick over view: 20 eyeshadows, only dislike one, great packaging, and already used it a bunch.

Alright Sephora by OPI nail polish is on sale right now for $4.50 a bottle. Soooo I bought a couple. I got I'm With Brad a metallic wine over a dark coffee base, and On Stage an opaque grey plum. I'm so in love with both of them! I've heard rave reviews of I'm With Brad, On Stage I got as just a whim. I'm so glad I did though! On Stage is the perfect sexy unexpected neutral for fall. Also the formula for both of these is very good, particularly for On Stage.

Okay this one is also exciting and deserves a separate post. It's OCC lip tar in Black Metal Dahlia from OCC's new Monderncraft Collection. This lip tar is so ridiculously amazing! It's a blacken burgundy with TONS of red shimmer. I'm so in love!

And finally bought a tube of the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer that I love so very much. I only waited so long to buy it because a little goes a very long way, and I still had my sample from winter. (Crazy!) I'm glad I have the full size now though, the packaging is super cute! I love the little bamboo cap.

Happy fall everyone! What fall makeup are you excited for? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment