Sunday, September 29, 2013

Review: Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain

So I have a review for you guys today one of Jordana's relatively new products, the Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain. I got it in the shade Cranberry Crush. I picked this up at Walgreens for just few dollars, and as per usual with Jordana it turned out to be surprisingly great! Lets go check it out!


The product goes on glossy and smooth with quite a lot of pigmentation for this type of product! The color is a super pretty raspberry, that I think would look pretty on many different skintones. After the glossy finish fades, you're left with a cute matte stain. Yes this actually is a stain! Not just a tinted lip balm. In fact while this product goes on smooth and doesn't dry out my lips, I don't find it to be that moisturizing. A little goes a long way, but something I should mention, start in the center of your lips with this stuff, then move it out a little. Otherwise it can look a tad lip line-y. It doesn't have any taste, but it has a yummy fruit smell that reminds me of my Plum Korres Lip Butter.

Lets talk about packaging! It comes presharpened in a plastic twist up tube. The the tube and the cap feel pretty substantial, so I'm not overly concerned about it cracking (I'm lookin at you NYX Jumbo Pencils!) and the twist up works well. It doesn't stick or go up too fast, and yes it does allow you to twist back down. With 0.095 oz of product, it doesn't come with a lot, but considering the amount you need and price, it doesn't bother me.

Jordana Twist & Shine Pencils retail for $2.99 USD at Walgreens. You can also find them online pretty easily.

What do you guys think? Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment