Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jan 2013 Favorites!

Hey you guys! I'm really excited about this post because its the first favorites for 2013! I don't have a ton for Jan, but here we go!

First we have Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter. OMG, this stuff is fantastic. I got it in my January myglam bag and I've been loving it ever since!

Second favorite for the month is a non beauty favorite. You might remember that a couple weeks ago I went to Missouri, and in the tiny town I was staying in there was a fantastic candle store! This candle is in blackberry musk, it smells so great. And I have their candle Spiced Mandarin
burning right now. Check then out at freesniffs.com.

Next is MAC Mocha Lipstick. I've already reviewed this here and babbled a lot about this lipstick. So I won't tell you too much here, but definitely my most worn lipstick this month.

Next we have another lip product, Korres Plum lip butter. I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll own all of the Korres Lip Butters before long! I love love love this!

Next is Bobbi Brown Concealer in Porcelain Peach. I still need to review this, I'm so bad about that! Been using it almost every day, will review soon!

Now the last one is more of January discovery than a favorite. It's a sample vial of Victoria's Secret Angel Gold perfume. This was super surprising for me. It's not that I dislike Vicky's... it's just that their perfumes rarely wow me enough to buy them. I will totally buy this come spring! It's a really pretty fresh fruity floral. Classy enough to go to work or see my grandmother, pretty enough to wear on a date. Nicely done Victoria's Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment