Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Review: Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti

Hey there ladies and gents! Today I have a little review for you before I start my new makeup series. This is one of the original lip butters, so it's been out for awhile; however I recently picked up Tutti Frutti and its such a gorgeous color for summer so I thought I'd show you!

Please pardon my nails!



Although this is probably old news to a lot of you, but lets talk about packaging quick. It's a sleek rectangle with a color coordinated outer plastic shell and twist up metal tube inside. I'm a fan. The one thing I don't really like though is that it doesn't come with a ton of product. The picture above shows it twisted all the way. With only 2.55 grams of product it has quite a lot less than your average lippie. I'm not super upset with it though because a little goes a long way so they last awhile.

Moving on, The color is a semi-sheer orangey coral. It'll look more pink or more orange depending on your skin tone, but on me it's fairly orange. It's very creamy and pigmented just like the others I own (Candy Apple & Strawberry Shortcake) and if you're not eating of drinking it'll last about 3 hours.

So what do you guys think, new summer fave? Let me know in the comments!







No comments:

Post a Comment