Wednesday, September 19, 2012

E.L.F HD Studio Blush First Impressions

I'm super excited to share these with you, because I've been anxious to ty them since they started showing teasers for these blushes in mid summer. I ordered these the day they came out, and I thought I'd do a quick first impressions before I test all of them out.




(Superstar, Showstopper, Encore.)

I got three shades: Superstar a peachy pink, Showstopper a reddish plum, and Encore a BRIGHT raspberry color. While I'm excited to try them out, Showstopper and Encore are terrifying swatched and in the bottle! Also one thing that I dislike but I should have know is the size of these. I guess I just pictured them bigger. I think I had MUFE HD blushes in my head, but given the price difference I'm not complaining. 

They are super pigmented and have a sort of oily texture. This concerns me a little bit, because my face is naturally pretty oily and acne prone. But they are so strongly pigmented and stain like so I'm guessing they'll last a long time. I'll give a full review soon!

E.L.F HD Studio Blush is $3.00 here

No comments:

Post a Comment