Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Quick Look: Mornings


I hate waking up early, but I love makeup's ability to make you seem more bright eyed and bushy tailed when in reality you're far from it. Sorry for two quick looks in a row, I'm super busy. =(

Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance as primer, Urban Decay Foxy all over lids and brow bone, Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Perversion for liner, Ulta Silk lightly on brow bone, Maybelline Lash Stiletto Waterproof Mascara upper and lower lashes.

Cheeks: E.L.F Baked Blush in Rich Rose, theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer on cheekbones

Lips: Covergirl LipPerfection Lipstick in Enthrall.

Make sure to vote for what halloween look I do next! Have a good day

2 comments:

  1. I really should get into a habit of taking a photo each day of my makeup looks as a sort of diary :) thanks for the inspiration. Looking forward to my TheBalm order arriving so I can try out the Mary-Lou minizer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I hope you love Mary-Lou as much as I do.

      Delete