Monday, September 10, 2012

Quick Look: Lunch Date

So yesterday I went out to lunch with my boyfriend, and I wanted to share my makeup with you. He doesn't really like too much makeup in me, so I wanted to keep it fairly light but still feel sort of autumnal.  I mostly used my Sleek Sunset Palette for this look but you could easily use other things.

Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Sleek Rose Gold Color all over lid applied with a damp brush, Sleek Orange Brown Color blended into crease and under eye, Wet n Wild Idol Eyes Shadow Stick in Pixi on lower waterline, Nyx Red/ Auburn Brow Powder on brows, Maybelline Full and Soft Waterproof Mascara on top and Bottom Lashes.

Face: Neutrogena Sheer Touch Sunscreen, Skin 79 Super + Gold BB Cream under eyes and around nose, MAC Ring of Saturn Mineralize Blush on cheeks, theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Luminizer dusted lightly on cheek bones.

Lips: E.L.F Voodoo Lipstick, Nyx Round Girls Gloss in Apricot.

Don't forget to vote on which Halloween look I should do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment