Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Quick Look!

         



 Happy Christmas Eve everyone! I'm not doing anything too exciting, just some good times with family. But I thought I'd show you the look I'm going with. In the bottom right you can see part of my tree! I'm really busy today so I'm just going to post the products, but its not hard you guys can figure it out! 
Products Used:
Eyes: UD PP, Tarina Tarantino Peachy Gold White Color (Dreamy Palette), Sugarpill Goldilux Pigment, Sleek Cranberry Color (Sunset Palette),  Mac Blacktrack Fluidline, Nyx Eyebrow Powder in Red,  Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara Waterproof Black.

Face: Kat Von D Tattoo Lock It Foundation in Light 48, Mac Ring of Saturn Minerlize Blush.

Lips: Mac Fresh Moroccan Lipstick (Review soon!), Philosophy Cinnamon Buns Lipgloss.

Happy Holidays from Spice Drop Beauty!





No comments:

Post a Comment