Thursday, December 27, 2012

Review: Mac Lipsticks Mocha and Fresh Moroccan

Merry Christmas to me! I had a little extra cash after getting gifts for everyone, so I picked up a little something for myself. I got two beautiful lipsticks from Mac, Mocha and Fresh Moroccan.



L to R: Fresh Moroccan, Mocha


Mocha (satin) is one of my new favorites for neutral lipsticks. Mac describes it as a 'peachy yellow brown'. I'd call it more of a peachy brown neutral. I don't own many Mac lipsticks because I find them too drying sometimes, but this one goes on pretty comfortably. I still will put a balm under it regardless. Its a beautiful shade. Its very similar to my favorite neutral lipgloss, Nyx Sponge Cake and they look great together. If you have red hair, and warm undertones go try this. It goes so nicely with my auburn hair.




Fresh Moroccan (Frost) is so festive and pretty! Mac call it 'a brick red with a gold pearl'. I'd say thats about right. This picture doesn't do it justice at all, I had to edit the color and it lost of its amazing sparkle it the process. =( This one is a bit drier, but it isn't gritty and so its nothing a balm underneath can't fix.  Many people don't like frost finish, but this one is beautiful! Wore this one on Christmas, it was so perfect.

Whats your favorite kind of new makeup to get? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment