Monday, December 10, 2012

Sugar Plum Look

It is so snowy outside! I seriously haven't seen this much of the white stuff since I was kid. So I thought I'd do another holiday look, I sort of had the sugar plum fairy in mind when I did this. This look is super easy and very festive, I think its wearable but you could always tone it down to your taste. Enjoy!


I started with full coverage foundation all over my face, and skipped straight to blush. I took a plummy cream blush and blended it like crazy on to my cheekbone. Then I concealed under my eyes.

Then I took a primer and applied it all over my eyes and brows then I took a nude colored shadow and placed it all over my lid and brow bone. Then I mixed together a purple and rust color to create a cranberry shade and took it in the outer V and the crease. Next I took more of the nude shadow and blended it around the crease to clean it up a bit. To finish it off I applied a gold glitter liner, a light coat of mascara, and did my brows.

After that I went back and added highlighter to my cheekbones, and a put on a magenta-ish lipstick.

Products Used:
Face: Kat Von D Lock It Foundation in Light 48, E.LF HD Blush in Show-stopper, theBalm Mary Lou Luminizer.

Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay Kinky Eyeshadow, Sleek Purple eyeshadow (original palette)  Sleek Rust eyeshadow (sunset palette), Nyx Crystal Gold Eyeliner, Maybelline Full n' soft black mascara, Nyx Red Brow Powder.

Lips: Covergirl LipPerfection Lipstick in Embrace.

Hope you're having a great day! Whats your favorite holiday treat? Mine is ginger bread or peppermint bark! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment