Monday, December 17, 2012

Review: My First Glam Bag

For those of you who don't know My Glam, now through ipsy, is a beauty sample subscription service by Michelle Phan. I've looked at many different sample services like this, but My Glam seemed like it had the best products. So lets let what I got! =)

Such a pretty mailer, its really shiny!

The little bag it comes in.


Goodies!

So in this months bag I got five things along with a coupon. I got a full sized Mirabella Eye and Face Primer, a full size Nyx Ultra Peral Mania Eyeshadow Pigment in Mink, a mini Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Zero, a full size Lipgloss from Be a Bombshell, and Highlighter Paper from Mai Couture. And a $20 off JustFab coupon.
Whoo! For Ten bucks a month thats pretty good. These are definitely all things I'll use. I'll post a look with these later so this is really more of first impressions. But so far I'm impressed!
Glam Bag is $10 USD per month from Ipsy.



2 comments:

  1. Um...wow! I've been eyeing these Glam Bags for awhile but I think this is the one that may win me over. A UD liner? *squeals*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm super impressed! I considered birchbox for quite awhile, but Glam Bags seemed to have better products. I'd rather get a full sized product or a mini of something I'd actually buy then a sample of a fifty dollar face cream, lol.

      Delete