Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mini Ulta Haul!

Not a whole lot can cheer me up when I have bad allergies, but new makeup is one of the few things that will.  I went to ulta today with my mom to pick a few things up. I didn't go too crazy because I'm sort of broke, but I thought I'd show you guys what I got anyway beside I'm sick and inspired. XD
(Sorry about crappy picture quality!)


So I got a couple essentials my favorite dry shampoo, Batise Dry Shampoo in the Fresh scent, and L'oreal Excellence Creme hair dye in Red Penny because my hair looks like crap! I'm so sad about it too, it looked so pretty when I first did it, and then I went swimming in a chlorinated pool.... so anywhoo I'll be doing my hair again soon and show you guys
Then to go with my new hair I got NYX eyebrow powder in auburn/red, I tried it out and although it doesn't match yet I'm impressed. Then I got a couple other NYX goodies, I got their Mega Shine Lipgloss in Sponge Cake its a creamy dark neutral pink with just a little bit of shimmer (love!) and then I got their Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil in  Milk. I finally got it! Ulta seems incapable of keeping Milk in stock, its crazy! It was the last one too.

Then a couple random products, I got Maybelline's Age Rewind Easer Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in Light. Ooff! Thats a a long name. But I'm definitely excited to try this and should be reviewing it soon. And last but not least I got a Eos lipbalm sphere in Summer Fruit because I've been wanting to try it out. And I had a 20% off coupon so that was pretty great.

No comments:

Post a Comment