Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Monthly Favorites: July 2012

Good morning August! It feels like my July was stolen from me sometimes, I was so busy that it was all sort of a blur. Anyway I'm going to start doing favorites at the end of the month, although this isn't super unique, I always love seeing these kind of posts/ videos. Then again maybe I'm just nosey!
Some months may have more then others, but I want to always have at least one non beauty related thing in at the end. So off we go!

July Beauty Favorites:
#1 Is my new Clarisonic Mia! I've wanted one so long, and I'm very pleased with it.

#2 Mac Ring of Saturn Mineralize Blush. My new favorite blush, the only reason I'm not reviewing it is because its limited edition. I hate it when people review things that you can't buy.

#3 Lush Rose Jam Bubbleroon. First if you've never tried a Lush Bubble Bar, do your self a favor, go get one. Secondly, Rose jam smell sooooo good. I love the smell of roses, but hate most 'rose' scents because they smell fake and grandma-y. This is a deep true romantic rose, and it makes Marilyn Monroe bath bubbles, and lovely pink water. Plus added shea butter and coconut oil to soften your skin. Sexiest bath time ever? Possibly.

#4 Urban Decay Foxy eyeshadow. Perfect nude color for my skin tone, and wonderfully smooth matte finish. Also cruelty free. Need I say more?

#5 Bath and Body works Country Chic shower gel. Not nearly up Lush's standards, but this was the surprise out of the bunch. I'm not a huge floral scent person (With some notable exceptions) but I love this. It has crisp florals with a yummy warm citrus undertone. 

And thats it for my beauty faves this month, more bath/ skin stuff then I would have expected! but my non beauty favorite for this month has to be............ Coconut. I've been craving coconut everything! Scents, drinks, sweets, food, just not gross artificial overly sweet coconut. Bleh.

So that all, hope you enjoyed this and please feel free to comment below. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment