Monday, August 6, 2012

Review: Elf Baked Blush In Rich Rose

 
I'm a big fan of e.l.f cosmetics, they're super cheap and cruelty free. So when I saw their new baked blushes I was intrigued. I was only able to get this one, because the others were already sold out. The other colors I've described below:

Peachy- Cheeky: A light peachy pink color, with bronze veining.
Pinktastic: A very light shimmering pink with bright pink veining. (Reminds me a lot of Hard Candy's Honeymoon Blush.)
Pink Passion: A midtone pink with hot pink veining.

And finally the one I scooped up, Rich Rose a bronzy red color with coral veining. Swirled together it makes a really pretty wearable terracotta color. On me it doubles as blush and a bronzer, great for a little natural contour. Its a little on the sheer side but builds up nicely.

$3.00 here or in target stores

No comments:

Post a Comment