Thursday, August 2, 2012

Quick Look: Look of the Day Aug. 2, 2012


Today was strictly a family affair, I got to visit a newborn baby (Little baby Gus! How cute is that?) and then we went to my great grandmother's 95th birthday! So I wanted to keep my makeup light and pretty with soft summery peaches and corals. =)

On Me:
Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Urban Decay X eyeshadow on lid, Sleek original palette bronze color outer corner, Urban Decay Foxy on brow bone, Wet 'n Wild Idol Eyes in Pixie on my inner corner, and Maybelline Full n Soft waterproof mascara.

Face: Skin 79 Hot Pink Super Plus BB cream (Review soon!), Thebalm sexy mama pressed powder.

Cheeks: Hard Candy Fox in a Box in Spicy&Sweet

Lips: Yes to Carrots pomegranate lip balm, NYX round lipstick in Miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment