Monday, August 20, 2012

Quick Look!: Outside with Family


Today I'm just out with my family again (aren't I exciting?) and I wanted to keep my makeup simple and practical. I just did simple eyes with dark olive green kitten liner, brighten my face a little and applied a colored balm. Now off to go tromping around outside!

Eyes: Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Urban Decay Foxy eyeshadow on lid and brow bone, Clinique Chocolate Chip eyeshadow in my crease, Ulta Silk lightly place in outer conner, Kiss my Sass Eyeshadow in Summers End (used wet) as liner, Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara.

Face: Neutrogena Sheer Touch Sunscreen (spf 55), Skin 79 VIP super+ Gold bb under my eyes only, and theBalm sexy mama pressed powder on t-zone.

Lips: Covergirl Lipslicks in Hipster. (My ultimate MLBB color!)

No comments:

Post a Comment